- Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
Depends what, I mostly read in my recliner in the den, sometimes I do read newspapers on my IPad in the kitchen or on my PC in home office or at work.
- Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
I read mostly e-books and before that I have to admit, folded page corners.
- Can you just stop reading, or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I try to stop at logical location, doesn’t always happen.
- Do you eat or drink while reading?
- Do you multitask while reading?
Rarely, I always forget I have music on my IPad.
- One book at a time, or several?
One at a time. I envy those who can read one book in bed, one during lunch break and another one as audio during the commute.
- Where do you read, at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. At home, and in cars, planes, trains, and waiting rooms.
- Do you read out loud, or silently in your head?
- Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I am taking the 5th
- Do you break the spine?
No. But some got damaged from re-reading over and over again.
- Do you write in your books?
No, but given the various adventures with GR, BL etc. I now have an Excel file for all my books, with a “remarks” section.