Another encore of Maggie's

She is desperately trying to engage anyone. You know who she in some way reminds me of? Dear Lauren, thee whose problems were finally self-diagnosed as being the results of PMS.

Re: You NEED to Read This Post!
Posted: Aug 1, 2014 11:34 AM   in response to: Maggie Spence in response to: Maggie Spence

Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
I've decided why your behavior is so disturbing to me, Maggie. It's hard for me to fathom how a grown woman (and mother) can act like you do. I'm truly not meaning that as an insult. It's just very seldom that I come across someone whose behavior is so outside of what is socially acceptable. I have a very hard time understanding it, which is likely why I opted to not specialize in psychiatric nursing. My hope and prayer for you, and your family, is that this is your online persona and NOT reflective of the real you.
Maggie Spence

Posts: 204
Registered: 12/27/13
  Re: You NEED to Read This Post!
Posted: Aug 1, 2014 2:08 PM   in response to: Marcy Henshaw in response to: Marcy Henshaw

Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
I fought back. I don't see why that's disturbing to you. My real life is perfectly normal and serene. My experience on Goodreads and KDP were uneventful until a bunch of crazed busybodies went waaaaayyy too far. I'm not even sure what you find disturbing because for the most part, I have been civil and courteous except to the people who attacked me.

Edited by: Maggie Spence on Aug 1, 2014 2:09 PM
Maggie Spence

Posts: 204
Registered: 12/27/13
  Re: You NEED to Read This Post!
Posted: Aug 1, 2014 2:28 PM   in response to: Marcy Henshaw in response to: Marcy Henshaw

Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
You know what's disturbing to me about your behavior, Marcy? That you are more concerned with my behavior while seeming very nonchalant about a pack of morons who gang-review books they haven't read. I would think, as a writer, you might find this behavior very disturbing. For the last time, if you are so bothered by me, don't read my posts!